Foss Waterway Seaport is a unique museum and wedding venue with waterfront and Mt. Rainier views. Enjoy the extraordinary beauty of the historic Balfour Dock building with its dramatic window wall and intricate bridge truss-style ceilings soaring 55 feet above the exhibit hall floor with direct access to a beautiful esplanade.
Round guest tables, chairs and custom bar included in rental. Available: parking, guest moorage, PA system, handicapped accessible.
- Customizable spaces ideal for weddings & receptions
- Panoramic views of Commencement Bay and Mt. Rainier
- 420 feet of beautiful waterfront esplanade
- Access to museum exhibits and maritime artifacts
- guest moorage with secured gangway access to dock
- Enthusiastic staff assistance to help plan and staff your event
♥ Snuffin’s Catering is a preferred Caterer for Foss Seaport
400 guests, seated
800 guests reception
705 Dock Street
Tacoma, WA, 98402
Check this video to learn about the history of Foss Waterway Seaport building