May 5, 2018 at Lake Steilacoom Park
The Emergency Food Network is the distributor to all the food banks and hot meal sited in Pierce County
Funds raised go to purchase nutritious food for Pierce County food banks and hot meal sites. for every $1 donated, EFN leverages that to $12 worth of food.
We need your help! Please join the Snuffin’s Team and walk with us – or -= be a virtual walker and donate $$ to help us feed our neighbors.
10 Reasons to Give to EFN
1. 54% of the people EFN serves are children and seniors.
6. Nine women from our Purdy Women’s Program worked towards receiving college credit at Mother Earth Farm.
7. 63% of low-income households in Pierce
County used food assistance programs.
8. For every $1 donated EFN provides $12 worth of food.
9. EFN does not charge partner programs for food we distribute.
10. Tell a personal reason why you think it is so important
to give to EFN!
4. EFN distributed over 16,000,000 pounds of food in 2015 to 70 food sites.
EFN harvested more than 100,000 pounds of organic produce in 2016 at our Mother Earth Farm.