Foss Waterway Seaport is a unique museum and event venue with waterfront and Mt. Rainier views.
Enjoy the extraordinary beauty of the historic Balfour Dock building with its dramatic window wall and intricate bridge truss-style ceilings soaring 55 feet above the exhibit hall floor with direct access to a beautiful esplanade.
- Customizable spaces ideal for weddings & receptions
- Panoramic views of the Thea Foss Waterway, Commencement Bay, Mt. Rainier and the Tacoma city skyline
- 420 feet of beautiful waterfront esplanade
- Access to museum exhibits and maritime artifacts
- 1,200 lineal feet of guest moorage with secured gangway access to dock
- Enthusiastic staff assistance to help plan and staff your event
Available: round tables, chairs, parking, guest moorage, PA system, handicapped accessible.
♥ Snuffin’s Catering is a preferred Caterer
Several rooms and event spaces available
Seated up to 500
253.882.6238 or email@example.com
705 Dock Street
Check this video to learn about the history of Foss Waterway Seaport building